Number One Solutions Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") recognizes the importance of personal information and ensures that it is protected by the Telecommunications Business Law, the law concerning the protection of personal information, and In addition to complying with business sector guidelines established by the Administration, such as information protection guidelines, and other related laws and regulations, personal information will be handled as follows.
- Acquisition of Personal Information
We handle the following information obtained by lawful and fair means. In addition, the acquired personal information of customers may be mutually used in each service and business. Depending on the content of the information, it may not correspond to personal information, but we will give due consideration to the handling of your information.
- Information that the Company acquired from the customer by means of documents such as application forms, web screens, or oral methods in order to provide telecommunications services and other services. In addition, when answering a call with a customer, a call may be recorded to confirm the content of the inquiry and to improve the service.
- As the customer uses our services, etc., the information acquired by us (access information obtained by using technology such as cookies and web beacons) is automatically added to our system etc. (Includes information to be obtained.)
- Information obtained from various publicly available information sources such as telephone number books and official gazettes
- Information obtained from credit information agencies
- Other information obtained legally from a third party such as customer introduction
- Using Personal Information
The Company will not handle personal information held by the Company beyond the scope necessary to achieve the purpose of use (see the purpose of use for each business field), except in the following cases.
- With your consent
- According to laws and regulations
- When it is necessary to protect the life, body or property of a person and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain the consent of the customer.
- In the case where it is necessary to cooperate with the national institution or local public entity or the person entrusted with it to perform the affairs stipulated by law, obtaining the consent of the customer will interfere with the execution of the affairs. When there is a risk
- Management of personal information
We manage access to personal information, limit the means of taking out personal information, take measures to prevent unauthorized access from the outside, prevent leakage, loss or damage of other personal information, and other safety management of personal information We will take necessary and appropriate measures (hereinafter referred to as "safety management measures") for this purpose.
- Technical safeguards
Management of access to personal information (limited access authority (including measures such as immediately invalidating accounts of employees who have been transferred or retired), access status monitoring system (such as long-term storage of access logs), password We will implement regular changes, entry/exit management, etc.).
We will implement restrictions on how personal information is taken out (prohibition of recording on an external recording medium, and monitoring of e-mails between inside and outside the company, in accordance with internal regulations, etc.).
We will implement measures to prevent unauthorized access from the outside (installation of firewall, etc.).
- Organizational protection
A) Supervision of employees (including temporary staff)
We will appoint an "information security officer" as the person in charge of personal information management, and clearly stipulate the employee's responsibility and authority regarding the safety management of personal information.
We have established internal regulations and manuals regarding safety management, and have employees comply with them, and we will conduct an appropriate audit of the compliance status.
We will provide education and training to employees regarding the safe management of personal information.
A) Supervision of subcontractors
We may entrust all or part of the handling of personal information. In this case, we will select those that are considered to handle personal information properly, and in the consignment contract, safety management measures, confidentiality, conditions of reconsignment, return of personal information at the end of the consignment contract, and other personal information We will properly determine the matters related to the handling of and conduct necessary and appropriate supervision.
- Technical safeguards
- Suspension of information by direct mail etc.
If the customer does not wish to send advertisements by direct mail, etc., he/she can request to cancel the matter. However, it does not include the sending of information such as e-mails related to confirmation of orders for various services related to telecommunications services necessary for business operations. If you wish to cancel, please contact our representative email address (email@example.com).
- Disclosure of personal information
When the customer himself or his agent requests the disclosure of such personal information, the Company will respond without delay, except in the following cases.
- When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of the customer or a third party
- When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business
- When it is against the law
For inquiries regarding disclosure of personal information, please contact the following.
<Number One Solutions Co., Ltd. Personal Information Disclosure Consultation Desk>
Idemiri Ikejiri Building 3F, 15-1-7 Higashiyama, Meguro-ku, Tokyo
03-6412-8470 (9:00-17:00, except Saturdays, Sundays, national holidays, year-end and New Year holidays)
- About other receptions related to personal information
- Correction of personal information (correction, addition or deletion or suspension of use or suspension of provision to a third party)
- Notification of purpose of use
- Complaints regarding the handling of personal information
Please note that in any case, we will not be able to accept requests by visiting us directly.